Freelance workers are considered self-employed and even a business of one needs insurance.
There are a few types of business insurance for freelancers: general liability, professional liability, business interruption, and cyber security insurance. Let’s take it one by one so you can understand which one you might need, depending on your business needs.
In this episode, you will…
- Understand the differences between all types of freelancer insurance
- Find out why you should get professional liability insurance for freelancers
- Know how to choose the right freelancer insurance depending on your needs
- Get some recommendations on the best insurance companies for small businesses
- ''Let’s say your client sent you a work laptop and you spilled your tea on your client’s laptop. What happens next?''
- ''Professional liability insurance is an important part of your business or freelance career. Whether you're a full-time employee or work independently, you'll need this type of coverage to protect yourself against lawsuits that can result in costly payouts.''
- ''According to Kaspersky Labs, the average cost of a small business data breach is $86,500? If you are storing client sensitive data such as credit card number, you might want to look at cyber security insurance''
Pss, did you know that Fiverr offers you a $100 bonus when you sign up on their platform? Wow, I know, here's the signup link: https://bit.ly/3Fm0t8H
Listen to the episode for more actionable insights and tips.
Website and Freebies: https://www.jumpinpodcast.com/
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Me:
Until next time,