A lot of freelancers are afraid of saying no to their clients, thinking they are putting the professional relationship in danger. And when you do that, you are losing control of showing your client where you stand.
In this episode, you will...
- learn about the art of saying ''no'' to clients
- understand why, how, and when you need to set client boundaries
- get actionable tips on how to inform your client about your way of setting boundaries
- ''Boundaries define what is me and what is not me. A boundary shows me where I end and someone else begins, leading me to a sense of ownership, knowing what I own and take responsibility for gives me freedom. Boundaries help us keep good in and bad out'' -Henry Cloud
- ''Boundaries are ways for you to protect your freedom, time, and mental health. While left your 9-5 because of micromanagement and stepped into the freelance world, you do not want a client that is demanding on taking control of your time.''
Website and Freebies: https://www.jumpinpodcast.com/
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Me:
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/jumpinpodcast/support
Until next time,