Starting freelancing is not coming without any hops. In this episode, Alejandra Villacis from June 10th Creative Services is taking us on her journey: how she started, how difficult it was, what did she learn along her way, and how to start practising self-care as a freelancer.
In this episode, you will…
- Understand the importance of separating yourself from the work you do
- Know how to recognize your values so you can set boundaries with yourself first
- Learn how to make a difference between settings boundaries and being friendly
- Get practical tips on how you can start integrating self-care practices in your daily life as a freelancer
- ''Boundaries are giving your clients guidelines on how to work with you best. You are helping them understand when you are available and when you are at your top''
- ''As freelancers, we think if we are not giving 110%, we are not giving enough''
- ''You don't have to kill yourself, you have to give the best you can''
- ''The first hour of my day is 100% dedicated to myself and away from screens''
Connect with Alejandra:
Until next time,