Is there a right time to quit freelancing? And what are the reasons a lot of freelancers find themselves back into their corporate job? There are so many reasons and I hate seeing freelancers shamed that they chose a different path.
In this episode, you will...
- understand the reasons why some people quit freelancing
- get an insight on when would be a good time to get back to your 9-5 job
- know if you need to stay motivated, inspired, or disciplined to be a successful freelancer
- ''If you ask me when it's time to quit freelancing, I would tell you that the sooner you make that decision, the sooner you can take action''
- ''Do things that serve you toward success. And that’s the trick nowadays: a lot of people define success by a monetary structure, however, success for me and you might come in different shapes and forms. Do not let others define your idea of success.''
- ''Price always costs something. How much are you willing to pay for the money you make''- Simon Sinek
- not make assumptions about the freelance world based on incomplete or false information
- take educated decisions and understand your long-term goals
- when you freelance, you have to be great at negotiating because if you are not doing it, nobody else will do it for you
Download your Freebies: https://www.jumpinpodcast.com/store/
Buy me a coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/jumpinpodcast
Contact Me: email@example.com
Connect with Me:
Until next time,