I keep hearing about all these tips and tricks on how to gain more time in your day. But how I see it, we all have 24 hours a day, and all we must do is manage ourselves better, not the time we have available.
You chose your working hours, but are you setting in place a process with workflows to boost your productivity?
In this episode, you will...
- learn about the ways apps I use and helped me maximize my work and keep an eye on my freelance projects
- understand the importance of managing your time as a freelancer
- get actionable time management strategies for freelancers and business owners
- ''A crucial challenge in time management for freelancers is to master the art of dividing large projects into smaller tasks. That is why I felt to-do lists work great for me. I tried having it all written on paper but as I travel a lot, I started to use Google Keep for notetaking. Google Keep is a collaboration note-taking app that will synchronize all your notes where you have your Google account active: on your phone, your computer''
- ''This might be too obvious, but you have to develop the ability to say ''no'' and balance out the number of projects you take.''
- Keep a to-do list so you know what you are working on
- Choose monotasking instead of multitasking. Our brain is not wired to do more things at the same time.
- Use classical time management techniques such as Pomodoro timers
- Avoid distractions: put your phone in airplane mode and leave it in another room
- Rank your tasks from the most important to the least important
- Listen to this episode to get more actionable tips
Website and Freebies: https://www.jumpinpodcast.com/
Contact Me: email@example.com
Connect with Me:
Until next time,