Feeling like a freelance fraud? Learn about imposter syndrome, what steps you have to take to manage it and why does it matter to know the signs beforehand.
In this episode you will learn:
- what is imposter syndrome
- get practical tips on how to combat imposter syndrome
- learn about how to get out of your comfort zone and how to get to the growth zone
- ''Is it uncomfortable to go from a comfort zone to a growth zone? Yes, it is! The imposter syndrome dominates between these two zones. I know it can be unbearable, painful, a mental burden, however, I can promise you it is all worth it.''
- ''Detach yourself from the idea that you have to be perfect. Some people wait to find a client only when they will have the perfect website, the perfect sales pitch and you can lose on opportunities. You added so much importance to this that you forgot to check up on yourself from time to time and ask yourself ‘’hey, are you OK, are you content, what would you change’’?''
- In your job, be all you can be. Top up with your maximum value, your maximum effort and success will build up in time.
- Always be a student. Imposter syndrome flourishes when you are in stagnation.
- Acknowledging that it exists, that it can appear, you are equipping yourself with the skills to know how to spot it and restrain it before it affects your entire career.
- Pat yourself on the shoulder and say ''you are doing a great job, you are worthy of all the great coming your way.''. Challenge yourself and reap your rewards.
Buy me a coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/jumpinpodcast
Send me a voice message: https://anchor.fm/jumpinpodcast/message
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Me:
Until next time,