Upwork is a freelance platform with millions of freelancers and it’s free to join. You are completing your profile, searching for work, and pitching your service. Their Talent Badges are your way to build your reputation on the platform and charge more for your services.
In this episode, you will...
- understand how Upwork Talent Badges work (Rising Talent, Top Rated, Top Rated Plus, and Expert Vetted)
- find out what you must do to grow on Upwork- mapping your journey
- learn how to work your way up on building up your Upwork Talent Badges
- know how to take advantage of Upwork Talent Badges to earn more money and stop the client sourcing
- ''All these badges as a way to display your trust, professionalism to clients that are getting to your profile. You will also have lower fees for some projects (it will drop from 20% to 10%), and you pay zero fees if you bring your client on the platform.''
- ''You have to learn to leverage these badges on raising your prices. Do not stay at the same rate you started on a Rising Talent Badge and you are now a Top Rated freelancer.''
- ''If Upwork is your number one platform of getting clients, put in the work to build your way up to get the Top Rated or the Top Rated Plus badge, and your client sourcing will stop. They will find you!''
Pss, did you know that Fiverr offers you a $100 bonus when you sign up on their platform? Wow, I know, here's the signup link: https://bit.ly/3Fm0t8H
Do not sleep on your money! Get $10 in Bitcoin today: https://bit.ly/3s5cadX
Listen to the episode for more actionable insights and tips.
Website and Freebies: https://www.jumpinpodcast.com/
Contact Me: email@example.com
Connect with Me:
Until next time,