Besides the opportunities in tech, what freelance jobs are in demand in 2021?
But before we start on it, remember that to elevate, you have to invest in yourself. I really love how Zig Ziglar explains it’’ If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, nobody can stop you’’.
In this episode, you will...
- find out what freelance jobs are on the rise in 2021
- get practical tips on how to transition from your current role into a freelance opportunity
- find out what websites are worth your time to learn a new skill
- According to Upwork.com, 51% of the hiring managers plan to engage talent for web, mobile and software development. In 2020, the tech was among the most in-demand services: e-commerce, customer service, and web, mobile and software development.
- Since the pandemic a lot of people were laid off, others are looking for a total career change, others are just changing industries. And this can be so overwhelming. That’s why a lot of people get a career coach, to make their journey easier. To start in career coaching you have to understand how the job market works, the stages of a recruitment process, how to best your client.
- Cisco predicted that by 2023 video will make up almost 82% of all online content, so it’s always a good idea to get some skills in DaVinci, which is the most asked at the moment.
- The best places to master a new skill: Udemy, Coursera, Edx.org, Lynda.com, Google Garage
- It’s no secret that to be paid for your service, it must be a skill that not a lot of people can do, or don’t have the patience to learn it, or your goal it’s just to be the best in your area of expertise.
Buy me a coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/jumpinpodcast
Send me a voice message: https://anchor.fm/jumpinpodcast/message
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Me:
Until next time,