One of the questions I get asked most in relation to my freelance business is “When do you outsource work?”
For many, outsourcing freelance work is a way of staying motivated. They find that the daunting tasks are the things that halt progress and by hiring freelancers to take care of these tasks, they can get back to their core business. When you decide to outsource your workload there are a number of things to consider in order to ensure that you carry out the right steps when it comes to hiring freelancers.
In this episode, you will...
- get the tips and tricks when it's the best time to outsource your freelance work
- understand the step-by-step process of how to outsource your work
- know what to look for when hiring and firing freelancers
- ''It often seems intuitive that if you could outsource everything, you'd be able to cut the costs, raise profits, and double your revenue. But is it so?''
- ''The freelancer you hire may not have the same sense of what quality is that you do, and willing to sacrifice quality for lower cost, whereas you are unwilling to compromise.''
- ''Outsourcing can expand your earning potential, but it will also require more of your time.''
- Learn to evaluate freelancers.
- Think about how long the project will take.
- Estimate how much work the project will require.
- Get more insightful tips by listening to this podcast episode
Pss, did you know that Fiverr offers you a $100 bonus when you sign up on their platform? Wow, I know, here's the signup link: https://bit.ly/3Fm0t8H
Listen to the episode for more actionable insights and tips.
Website and Freebies: https://www.jumpinpodcast.com/
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Me:
Until next time,