In the last three years, escaping the corporate world has become a trend. While it’s amazing to choose your own clients, your preferred working hours, a lot of freelancers are still struggling financially due to the fact that they are constantly chasing projects.
In this episode, you will…
- Understand why it is important to not lower your rates when you start freelancing
- Know the value of saying ‘’no’’ to free work
- Learn how to upsell your freelance service
- ''To avoid any issues with a difficult client, record all communication in writing, even if you agreed on project scope over the phone. Once you ended that call, send an email repeating all that was discussed.''
- ''Freelancing is a journey, not a competition. All you must do is to start now and get perfect later. And trust me, you will learn more from struggles, and sooner you learn, the better.’’
- Don’t lower your rates in the hope of finding future work
- Always ask for a budget before sending a proposal
- Check your online reputation regularly
Download your Freebies: https://www.jumpinpodcast.com/store/
Buy me a coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/jumpinpodcast
Contact Me: email@example.com
Connect with Me:
Until next time,