In this episode, I am sharing approaches to deep work, shallow work, and how to stay productive in this noisy online environment we find ourselves in.
In this episode, you will….
- Learn what is deep work and what is shallow work
- Know the importance of deep work
- Be able to create your own principles of work
- ’’The average office worker spends 6.3 hours a day checking email, both personal and professional.’’ Now, if we could use this time wisely and strategically, I am sure we would have strong outcomes’’ survey conducted by Adobe Systems Inc
- As a freelancer, be careful of shallow work because you would be enforcing some bad habits, which in the end affects your purpose/ your goal of the day.
- Deep work is extremely important for your success. This means you are focusing on ONE SINGLE TASK for a specific amount of time. Mind your multitasking activity. You will be a ’’Jack of all trades, master of none’’, you will do bits of tasks here and there, and by the end of the day, you will not have a single one completed
- You must know how not to feed your weaknesses
- Put all your mental effort in one place at a time
- Lean towards monotasking
- Design your day- what is important to complete today
- Stop asking yourself ‘’but why do I have to do this and change it to ’’why not now”?
- Know WHEN your peak performance time is- some people work better in the morning; some people are night birds
Other ways to listen: https://www.jumpinpodcast.com/
Send me a voice message: https://anchor.fm/jumpinpodcast/message
Contact Me: email@example.com
Connect with Me:
Until next time,