If your dream is to work and travel, I have great news for you: in 2021 a lot of countries re-opened the digital nomad visa application program.
Many governments are keeping up with the work trends and gig economy. They are trying to attract freelancers to improve the country’s economy.
Comparing to a work visa, a freelancer visa is easier to obtain, hassle-free, and way cheaper.
In this episode, you will…
- Understand what a digital nomad visa is and its purpose
- Get to know the difference between a digital nomad and a freelancer
- Where to apply for a digital nomad visa is and what documents you usually require
- Have a list of the most common countries in Europe that offer a freelance visa
- ''A digital nomad is a freelancer that travels often, from one country to another, while a freelancer works from one place only, from home.''
- ''Digital nomads and freelancers chose to go to Berlin, Barcelona, Lisbon, Athens, Krakow, Budapest, Tallin, and Prague. But you should know that Europe is not the only one offering a such service. Other options are UAE, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Georgia.''
- Do your homework, check the visa requirements with the immigration office
- Check the cost of living prior to your move
- Make a list of things that are important to you, so you can choose the right country
- Talk to your clients about the time zone difference if this affects your work
Download your Freebies: https://www.jumpinpodcast.com/store/
Buy me a coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/jumpinpodcast
Contact Me: email@example.com
Connect with Me:
Until next time,